INTERIM CMO Interventions:
Not every enterprise needs a full-time CMO. The CMO's job is not a new ad campaign. It's to envision a brand new future and execute potential. The real job
is trans4ming a brand through every customer touch-point: from "what is" to the trans4mational "what CAN be" that best serves audiences.
Private equity and venture capital firms have lots of talent focused on the numbers. Surprisingly few have the marketing savvy to capitalize the full business potential locked
within those numbers. Do YOU...
- sell “the steak” not just “the sizzle”: early stage businesses can get mesmerized by their own sizzle...buyers want steak; can your business model
drive sustainable EBITDA growth?
- avoid sandtraps: marketing economics are key to success; the right eyes upfront can help sidestep costly hazards; looking at the numbers, are you sure marketing
hasn't been stripped to pump up pre-acquisition results?
- pinpoint hot buttons: is your own value proposition compelling and truly future-focused?
- see metrics that matter: do you know your best measures & predictors of brand power?
- make connections: how can my 39 years forging connections help you?
Relentless FOCUS on RESULTS: I've been told that part of my value is keeping any enterprise ... from Fortune 100 titans to early stage start-ups ... fully focused on
maximizing innovative brand impact and growth. My driving goal is making brands the engine for growth in ever faster moving markets. All actions are focused & aligned to optimize
CMO-eyes on The PRIZE: Fresh perspective, through an experience-sharp lens delivers...