INTERIM CMO Interventions:
Not every organization needs a full-time CMO. The job of the CMO is not a new ad campaign. It's to envision a brand new future & execute fully. The
real job is trans4ming branding, through every customer touch-point across the enterprise.
Private equity & venture capital firms have lots of talent focused on the numbers. Surprisingly few have the marketing savvy to capitalize the full business potential
locked within those numbers, FAST. Can YOU...
- sell “the steak” not just “the sizzle”: early stage businesses can get mesmerized by their own sizzle...buyers want steak; is your business model truly focused on driving
sustainable EBITDA growth?
- avoid sandtraps: marketing economics are fused to success; the right eyes upfront can help sidestep costly hazards; are you sure marketing hasn't been stripped to
pump up pre-acquisition results?
- pinpoint hot buttons: is your own value proposition crystal, compelling, profit-driven & truly future-focused?
- see metrics that matter: what are your predictors of brand power?
- make connections: how can 28 years forging connection help you?
Relentless FOCUS on RESULTS: I've been told that part of my value is keeping any enterprise ... from Fortune 100 titans to early stage start-ups ... fully focused on
effective branding ... making brands the engine for growth in fast moving markets. All actions are focused & aligned to optimize EBITDA for immediate & future success.
CMO-eyes on The PRIZE: Fresh perspective, through an experience-sharp lens delivers...